One Eleven Productions can bring the thrill of high profile live entertainment to your next function. Live entertainment brings a whole new level of attendance and engagement to your event.
What makes One Eleven Productions different?
We use the many years of experience, and wide reaching direct relationships to give clients access to the very best talent, for the right price, that matches the needs of the event. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your next event where we can bring you Live Entertainment to achieve your goal of celebrating your customers, raising money, branding your product, or simply creating a unique private event, that is sure to grab the attention of participants in a whole new way.
Scott Gelman, President of One Eleven Productions, has produced and promoted events, both public and corporate as the Vice President of Talent at two of the largest Live Entertainment companies in the country. Scott has produced and promoted such notable talents as The Rolling Stones, U2, Billy Joel, Elton John, Dave Matthews, Jerry Seinfeld, Madonna, Jimmy Buffett, and many others.
Similar to Golf Outings, Auctions, Fashion Shows and Travel Incentives, Live Entertainment offers attendees the opportunity to be a part of something unique and special in a non-traditional setting. What makes Live Entertainment different is that it offers a once in a lifetime opportunity for guests to get up close and personal with a high profile talent, a marquee name, to create a memorable experience. Live entertainment is guaranteed to generate tremendous participation and word of mouth for your special event. We welcome the opportunity to brainstorm with you on behalf of your upcoming event initiatives!
Most recently One Eleven Productions has produced and/or consulted on events such as:
• Woman’s Health Foundation - raised over $200,000 with a performance by award winning singer songwriter “JEWEL”.
• Chicago Tribune - “Augustana” headlined the Printers Row “Lit After Dark” festival.
• U.S. Cellular Field - “The Bodeans” performed in the outfield grass at U.S. Cellular Field for a private event with 250 people.
• Special Olympics of Illinois - fund raiser concert at Cabaret Metro in Chicago.
• Chicago Tribune - “Good Charlotte” and Country music artist “Chris Cagle” were among the national artists booked to perform for the Chicago Tribune’s “Rockin’ on the River Festival”.
• Olympia Entertainment - Currently working with Olympia Entertainment in Detroit, owners of the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings, to book events into their properties including Joe Louis Arena, Fox Theatre, and Comerica Park which recently hosted the Eminem/Jay-Z concert, as well as performances by Kid Rock, and Paul McCartney.
• Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp – Marketing and local support. The Rock N Roll Fantasy camp at the House Of Blues in Chicago.
• The Smooth Jazz Cruise Series – Currently working with The Smooth Jazz Cruise Provide talent buying services, produce event, and provide full marketing support, for the Smooth Jazz Series. Artists include Jazz Attack (Rick Braun/Gerald Albright/Peter White), Euge Groove & Mindi Abair, Candy Dulfer, Brian Culbertson/AWB, dms featuring: Marcus Miller, George Duke & David Sanborn. George Benson & Boney James.
• WDRV Radio station birthday concert –Rosemont Theater Jethro Tull & America –– Doobie Bros & Dave Mason
• Private Event – Million Dollar Quartet to headline private event with 1,000 people
• Private Event – Sawyer Brown to headline private event with 300 people.
• Private Event – Ramsey Lewis & Roberta Flack to headline private event with 250 people.
• Private Event – John Mellencamp to headline private event in San Diego.
• Village of Rosemont – Currently working with the Rpsemont Theatre and Allstate Arena to book events into those properties.